COME ON OVER... MY PARTIES IS TOPS ! Bienvenue à tous !
etablished since 1995
Tina’s cafe au bout de la plage des Nonnes
17132 Meschers France tel 00 33 05 46 02 50 72
Ouvert en été tous les soirs...LIVE MUSIC NON STOP
Tina chante vers 20h00
Restauration internationale et familiale
GRANDE BUFFET FROIDE ET CHAUDE a volonté 27,50€
LE BENNY’S (don’t tell Benny but it’s really Marlenes cafe), FOOD ART ET BOUTIQUE CHIC Place de L’eglise Downtown Meschers by the church, breakfasts and lunch :fantastic burgers
Come hear the music, the sound of a different drum ! COME PUT YER FEET IN THE WATER !
right on the beach...sur la plage des Nonnes à Meschers,les pieds dans l’eau !!
La maison des musiciens qui accueillent des artistes à titre amical.
The house of musicians that welcomes artists as our honoured guests. LIVE MUSIC and International tex-mex family style cuisine.
SUMMER 2013.... We started the season in mourning, we buried our very one and only Steve Davey on June 21. (He would have turned 70 on August 6). We inherited his RCA dog Ruppert, don’t we love him now. 2013 was a great summer with many memorable evenings. Tina sang every nite and hosted the show with Nick Foxer, singer/songwriter/guitarist, a special guest star from Nashville Tennessee.Fast Eddy rocked the house, Paul and his lovely daughter India Mcgovern were here with friends,...just to mention a few... Alain and his "City Jazzy" . This way out legendary blues, boogie woogie piano guy named Gene Taylor really blessed us with his presence. Marcus Levy was in town, you know this man has a song...Benjamin Nappee of "BENNY’S cafe",had songs to sing and share. ..Marching Bands and a lion tamer....
At Tina’s you can sit back and enjoy the ride, any one of many top artists from around the globe will be on stage while you sip a mojo and look out on the beach to enjoy the veiw or look see your children playing in the sand. Tina’s cafe is situated on the emerald southwest coast of France on the opening of the greatest estuary of Europe : The Gironde. Tucked in the rock coves on the sandy Beach of the Nuns in the lovely french village of Meschers Les Bains.
Artists feel at home here and so do the client and friends coming from all over the world to visit and share moments of pure joy.
I love Tina....
• So Long Steve...
• INDIAN SUMMER NOVEMBER 2011 reflections on the past season
• Hello with a Spiritual Side... it’s thursday AUGUST 26... a word for the day
• a part of Psalm 73 and an article attached
• the dark moments...
• the hour of love...
• ALL NEW...a bird in the hand...SUMMER 2010
• Kirsten is back in the US , Ema is up in her tent...
• bout to fetch Kirsten at the station
• a little bird ? it’s june 19 for a few more minutes anyway....friday
• it’s wednsday june 10th, and it’s Danny’s birthday...
• Donnerstag or thursday May 28...
• I love Tina....May 2O, 6 pm...ish
• a winter word
• TINA PROVENZANO NOUVEL ALBUM "JAZZIN"
• August 15 was Christmas here !
• tous les dimanches...EVERY SUNDAY
• Music and fun and food and more 2010, our parties is tops
• December days and 2010 is around the corner !
• Le FEELING SALSA WEEK END 8, 9, 10 mai was fabuloso !!!